Thursday, May 22, 2003

"He is still only human."

Yup. I am no superman. As much as i like to think so, i am not. There are limits to me, most of them physical, a minority are mental.
I am seriously wondering if i really meant it when i told pam, "You do not need to believe in something to do it well." I likened the situation in med fac to doing homework, i don't like doing it, but i still do it and get most of it correct. This was what i meant, i think. I hope she didn't get the wrong idea about me being a slacker...muhahaha
I can't seem to make up my mind about myself. For a fact, I know I am not much of a people person, and my tendency to think too much prevents me from trusting people too easily, and people seem to distance themselves from me (again this could be due to me thinking too much) I really think of myself as someone you would come to if you need help, but you won't to me if you need a friend.
Sighz, it seems only work actually makes me happy, work as in doing things other than homework. Like scouts stuff, which i really like.
Still can remember the annoymous person who came online and told me to be more friendly and less cocky... sighz seriously I sometimes don't know what i did wrong. If you are unhappy with me tell me to my face, I prefer that. There is no need to use proxies or middlemen to tell me.
I seriously wonder what I do wrong. Possibly due to the fact I have different interests from other people (who else likes Transfromers?) and the fact I do not know how to handle people.
I am seriously not happy with this part of me. I can talk to guys quite ok, it is girls that is slightly tricky...wonder if 10 years in single-sex schools and a lack of communicating to females my age during the 10 years had anything to do with it...(for your info, this is no exaggeration)
Yeah, but I don't let the problem worry me too much. Sure it is rather lonely going home myself, but I have always been the lone swordsman, and I still have my circle of very good friends, so this gives me the platform to try and figure out my mistakes...

My motto when things need to be done: If you just talk about it, what you want won't happen. Even if you screw it up, you can learn from experience. Sometimes the lessons learnt are harsh and would go away so quickly, but no problem will last forever. So get up and get cracking.

No comments: