Wednesday, May 28, 2003

"We are Med." 'Nuff said.

Yes yes, for all those who saw me embarrass myself today, yeah go ahead and laugh. Although I know most of you said YOU are mad instead of we, but I really appreciate it as you guys actually shouted. My greatest fear was that I would shout and no one would follow, but thankfully not. Yeah a big thanks to all those who contributed some noise...
Seriously it was not my idea, it was pam's...
Why did I take up the cheer i/c portfolio? Well in a nutshell, velda took the PRO post I wanted and she cunningly told me to take up the cheer i/c post. In any case, I wanted a change and a challenge. I was never very supportive of House activities in RI, now you ask me to be the most enthusiatic person and cheer wildly, a bit hard, but I'll try. When I first pondered about the post, I wondered if I did the right thing. But still I believe that I am starting to believe in Faction, thanks to pam's infectious enthusiam.
Enter The Matrix is damm zai. The first mission is already a pulsating adrenaline rush...and when you finally meet an Agent it really makes me scared...
On the up side, GP common test was quite ok, the first seven questions of the comprehension was rather easy, then came the double whammy of the summary and free-response question...
Yes, I am in charge of med fac cheerleading. All those med fac girls and guys interested can look for me...or post on the tag board. (Can the Guys TM don't vandalise my tagboard...) Yeah, now excuse me as I watch Bring It On to gain knowledge on cheerleading.
It was a joke if you did not get it...

No comments: