Saturday, May 10, 2003

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland. And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Sometimes I do feel like Neo. He knows something is wrong with the world he lives in, but he cannot pinpoint what it is. He seeks the truth, but when he finds out the truth, he rejects it initially.
In a same way, I seek the truth, but sometimes the truth is so ugly that even the realist in me refuses to accept it. I wish I never actively looked for it, living instead in ignorance.
But such moments do pass quickly. The truth cannot be ignored, you can only deny it, and that will not help much. Accept it and move on with life.
This is the kind of attitude I use to face the endless rabbit hole of my JC life...

This and next week will be rather boring...just waiting to be reloaded...

"Remember, I can only offer you the truth, and nothing else."

No comments: