Thursday, May 15, 2003

Once more, with feeling

Someone help me here and tell me where the above quote came from. I know it has something to do with Broadway. Just post it on the tagboard. But still, it is a nice quote, conveys the concept of acting quite well.
No deep psychobabble today. Sorry to disappoint.
Had a damm relaxing day doing nothing strenous, just cleaned up my desk again and got rid of the old magazines that I never read. Then spent most of the other time playing Generals or watching old episodes of Beast Wars. It was nice to slack around for once, fortunately I had the discipline to do all my homework the night before. But am still haunted by the bio test...
Speaking of haunted, on Tues I woke up damm early as I had a nightmare. But ask me now I cannot tell you what happened, but all I know when I was in mortal danger my handphone alarm rang and I woke up. Rather weird.
I've also had weirder dreams. I remember once when Man Utd was losing 3-0 to Spurs in the first half, then I went to sleep and dreamt that Man Utd went on to win 4-3, with Solskjaer scoring the winning goal with a far post tap in. The the next day I woke up and Man Utd had famously won 5-3.
Another similar soccer related dream, again it was a Man Utd vs Spurs match. It was the game this season Van Nistelrooy had 5 chances against Keller and failed to score, and I went to sleep after the first half ended 0-0. I dreamt that I read soccernet and found out that Shaun Barlett had scored for Spurs to beat Man Utd 1-0. I was totally shocked, then I realised that Barlett plays for Charlton, not Spurs. At that point I woke up. In reality the score was 2-0 to Man Utd, and Van Nistelrooy scored.
Overall, I had a good week, and now I am vice-editor of outlook. Hope to work well with you Yi San.
Agent Smith commented that humans define reality by their own suffering, that's why the initial "perfect world" Matrix failed to work. I wonder if he is right, as now everything is going rather smoothly for me, and I feel rather...hollow...strange...

No comments: