Thursday, November 27, 2003

A circle has only one side

Life is good. Seriously. I have learnt to be more contended nowadays.
Turned in my best performance today at training, beating andrew, amanda, joshua, edwin, 5-3, 5-1, 5-2, 5-1 and drew peiyi 4-4. But the price paid was not my soul to the devil but a blister on my 2nd finger.
O-prep is coming along fine, did the flag with yang qian, I only got the paint as I was really afraid of messing the thing up.
FFX2 is damm fun. Apart from the fact it is damm girly, it incoporates the FFT missions style quite nicely with the traditional FF style. The real time fighting is hard at first, but once you get used to it it's rather ok.
I'm sorry for being short here, just that I think blogging about things i cannot talk about is rather dangerous. I'll just leave it as that.
Over and out.

No comments: