Saturday, November 01, 2003

Checkpoint

Just some stuff to blog about.
OH. Was kinda fun, but in the end I found the idea of dressing the school up in gaudy colours rather gives one the wrong impression of RJC. Still, it fufilled its purpose, and all the times I spent moving boards and tables and chairs were not wasted. Was going crazy by the end of it and started speaking like an indonesian maid to hanyan. Yeah thanks to all the people helping me, shiming hanyan gideon and many others.
Results. BBBC. No A for maths, B3 for GP, deserve it because i was cocky. Hope for S paper relies on econs only. I will not subject myself to academic torture doing a S paper of a subject I don't like. Even if it means taking only 1 S paper. Like mum said, they usually don't give scholarships for law. And for every ronald tong there are at least 30 shets, so I don't mind being a shet. I don't want to make myself so miserable just for a scholarship, not worth in my opinion.
All I want is just something I can never have.
But hey, I'm contended now, so yeah, let's leave the sadness when it's due.
Sleep beckons.
( This entry is a bit off i know. Must change it another day)

No comments: