Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Two guys, a McPepper and 2 hours to kill

Like the title suggests, edwin and I had an intellectual discussion in macs over the fairer sex. He asked me why there are 2 different genders. I told him for procreation and diversity.
What a great way to waste 2 hours just talking cock about the fun scout times we had, and the weird opinions that edwin has about the opposite sex which I shall refrain from saying here. Something about asking where the toilets are.
Been a hectic few days, what with PW ending its reign of terror, o-prep banner painting which alina got me painted red and everyone thought I was bleeding, presentation which I sputtered through the first part before finding my rhythm and ending it off well. Boon Seer lit up the presentation with her antics as usual. Boon Kwan had me choking on water when he did the impersonation of the host of TAR by saying "the first team to arrive will win the race". It was good to see jason back and healthy, and as usual sing yong and keng piang were goofing off by changing the name of the tape I passed to esther.
Neil brought the PS2 to my house again, but somehow all desire to play it was sort of drained out of me when I picked up the controller. Good thing I guess, makes me concentrate on my activities.
Got trashed during training. Sighz. Will work harder.
Another long day awaits. Need my sleep.
Till next time.

No comments: