Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Please, just let it be over...

School is really becoming a drag these few days. Thankfully tommorrow is the last day, and after that I shall have a short breather before plunging into my various activities.
Woke up early this morning to watch man u teach a footballing lesson to rangers by comprehensively defeating them 3-0. Forlan, van Nistelrooy and Keane were outstanding.
But as a result of that, I woke up late and had to rush in vain to school. Needless to say mrs toh wasn't very happy with me.
Been reading 7 habits of effective teenagers, a good read, despite my classmates claim self-help books are a waste of time. I tend to agree, but hell if i needed to apply those skills now, then I would have been suffering from PR breakdown for a long time already.
Looking forward to revolutions, I need to know if I was right in guessing the end.
For some destressing, go read the myriad of confessions in http://grouphug.us/ , some are really sad but good time-waster if you have some to waste.
Good luck to all those taking AO subjects, plus the sec 4s taking the O's.
Holidays are here, or are they....

No comments: