Friday, November 21, 2003

Somewhere I Belong

It has been a long time since I have been here to write things, better make some use of this blog.
THis whole week has been hectic, what with o-team preperation, job-shadowing and reccee. O-prep is fun but tiring, the dance looks good, even someone like me who has two left feet and feels inferior everytime jay does his stuff can do it. Slowly feeling my way around, still need to know the people there better. Good teamwork stems from good camederie.
Job-shadowing was a farce, all I did was to enter late, thanks to me missing the bustop and ending up at national stadium instead of beach road, then proceeded to listen to a lawyer who obviously did not prepare what she wanted to say. She kept talking in circles, so some of us used questions to focus the talk. In the end, I felt I was in NUS receiving a lecture, and I learnt only a few things more, nothing else. Still, anyone interested to go to a court to watch a court case? I wish to do so but hopefully not alone.
Reccee was fun, edwin and I had fun moving from one palce to another using the NEL, going to funny places like the s'pore insitute of science. Wanted to get a bear for vivien when we reached sengkang but the new stock had not come in. Disturbed adrian, eugen chiam and hanyan a bit, then left for lunch and i went home to slack.
Thoughts for the week so far:
- Sometimes closure is all we guys need
- I am going to hike to school on tues just as a practice for GTC
- I haven't studied for SAT
- This whole week is packed
- Try not to jeopardise your friend's happiness
- Too much knoledge can kill you
- I have been sleeping at 12-1 for the past week
- I have been telling myself to sleep early for the past week
- Training is good
- The Dutch crushed the scots 6-0, ruud is too good
- I still want to write something
- Family is going to thailand for vacation
- FF12!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can squeeze out some time and motivation to do homework, write something, just anything, and do all my miscellenous tasks before school starts.
Still holding on, I won't let you down.

No comments: