Friday, September 17, 2004

Cower in the face of danger

After the maths paper on monday, took the train home with yangqi. Boarding it, I noticed a large cardboard box, waist high, written on its side was "korean ginseng tea". And it was stashed near the clear side of the doors, with no obvious owner in sight.
Well, after being well drilled in knowing when to spot danger, I got a bit jittery, thinking it was a bomb. I nervously told yangqi my suspicions, and he pooh-poohed it immediately and loudly.
In the end, I had to endure my over active imaginations as I envisioned a sudden explosion and a large fireball rushing after me while I try to out run it ala insert-any-action-hero-name-here.
Finally, as I heaved a sigh of relief as I left the train, I hazarded one last glimpse at the box. I saw was that the guy sitting closest to it stood up, inspected it for a while, and then indicated that I was crazy by drawing a circle around his temples.
Well, nothing blew up in the end, right?

No comments: