Monday, September 06, 2004

New packaging, same product

And I don't want to finish off this line by BW megatron as it is far from savoury. In any case, got a bit fed up with the grey hues of the previous template, so decided to go with the standard templates offered by blogger. Surprisingly, did not wrestle with the code, did the template in 6-7 minutes. Now my blog looks fresher and brighter, to coincide with the wave of optimism (no sacrasm intended) sweeping throughout RJC.
In any case, somehow this template miraculously resurrected my archives links, which I though were gone for good after I messed up the code.
In any case, the number of posts would slow down, as more time is spent on studying rather than doing anything else that would be worth writing about here.
Full throttle people.

No comments: