Sunday, September 26, 2004

Soqed Hezi

Strangely enough, my much-maligned and misunderstood alias has never made an appearance on my blog. In the jewish bible it's the name of the Angel of the Sword, i gleaned it off an evangelion fanfiction website, and it has since been mispronounced and massacred by many others. My favourite, "Socketed Hazy" thanks to the Diablo 2 craze in sec 4.
Catching up on beloved sleep nowadays, to the point I'm still alert close to 1 am. Murphy's law at work. Still need to get started for Econs S as well. Why isn't there like "The definative guide to studying for Economics S level" on the market, the physics people have this large black book with green lettering on the front that's like their physics s bible. And the best part is I don't have the slightest idea how to go about studying for it. Jolly. Shall figure it out somehow. Don't want sowden to give me a sneering look when he returns me my paper.
Otherwise, it's a rather relaxing time for me. Watched Kid's central, someone please lend me gundam seed cds, am starting to have an interest in it. My weakeness for giant robots is showing again. In any case, it's still a generic only-pilot-is-a-kid-who-doesn't-want-to-fight anime. Been that done that a long time ago, with eveangelion and a host of other animes. At least the male lead is not as whiny as shinji and he has girls actively after him. And hopefully he doesn't go bezerker and kill everyone eventually.
Hmm LaU asked me a question yesterday, and I never got to answer it. "What really goes on in your mind zhaoyang?" Sometimes I wonder too. Sometimes I'm so sure of myself, so sure of what I'm doing, so in my element that I feel like I'm invincible. Then on other days I feel so swamped by things and elements unknown that I just feel so overwhelmed and frustrated, even if these things wouldn't have bothered another person for one second.
Good enough answer? At least that's what I think.
On a final sidenote, I really miss fencing, on many levels, fitness wise, challenge wise, and company wise. Seeing my foil lying forlornly in a corner of my studyroom collecting dust is a real sad sight to behold.
Good luck to all those taking S papers!

No comments: