Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Pit stop

Well well, prelims have been fun. Yes fun. Strangely enough, I seem to enjoy having my brain teased by the questions. Maths was doable, now I'm afraid it's too doable that my frequent careless msitakes would condemn me. I got a good feeling about econs essay, having spotted oil and budget deficits. Chem err well, got nervous, forgot formulae, basically to quote joshua "never felt so screwed after a paper before". Bio was ok, but was giving answers off my head as I didn't really touch the topics that came out.
And, chem paper 3 and econs paper 3 on the same day, absoultely no joke. Wrote until my hand ached.
Slept at 10 on tuesday night, as I just couldn't take it anymore as I slept at 1230 the previous night mugging for chem and econs. Set the alarm for 5, didn't wake until ah ma woke me up at 6, thus my plans to study early in the morning went out of the window.
At least I get a break for tommorrow, as I don't take feesixs. Will resume with biotech paper on friday.
Went online and looked at universities. Well, to me, all the Uk universities for law are all about the same, so I really have not my idea which one I want to go...
Hmm, recently I realised that I have cultivated for observing cars on my way home, only in a different way. I'll look at a car, and try to imagine how it would transform if it were a transformer. If I see a subaru I would think Smokescreen, a red sportscar Sideswipe, a yellow car with a hood I think Sunstreaker, a beetle I think Bumblebee. Pity no red semi-trucks though. Anyway I remember how esther commented how nice the BMW Z4 looked, I agreed and said it would make a good transformer. New levels of obession haha.
Speaking of which, I must proclaim that there is god on earth, and his name is Don Allen Figueroa. This guy took every transformer featured in their earthen forms, and redesigned them to give them cybertonian forms for the prequel comic. Everyone of them looks good, with homage to their future forms, plus they all transform. In addition, he can draw the transformers the best of all the comics artists.
On a different note, I shall leave with this quote from catch me if you can.
"Why do the (New York) Yankees always win?"
"It's because the opponents get distracted by the pinstripes."
Go figure.

No comments: