Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Lazarus Effect

Almost there. 2 more subjects left. Chem was quite harrowing, especially for paper 1, you need to do so much for just 1 measly mark. Maths was interesting as well, as the questions were not the run-of-the-mill type and required me to think a bit further.
I'll be glad once all this is over. But till then, still need to stay focused. At least I get a bit of respite for tommorrow.
Hmmm, wonder what to write here. Oh Silvestre uses his head to good effect and vanquishes the Reds. Rio's return is somewhat like the Lazarus effect, I hope his return would bring back the days when Man United played great football that brought a lot of joy to me.
Overplayed songs on the radio
1) She will be loved
2) My happy ending
3) the reason
I beseech the radio stations to not overplay songs, so much so I am almost sick of she will be loved, which is a beautifu song which is chock-full of meaning. To think that I thought it was the weakest song of the album, going on from Shiver to Tangled immediately.
Media merger = media death. It's back to shitty standards of programming again, it is really a case of how low can they go...
Seems that more people are tagging now. Yeah just tag if you like what i write here, if you don't well we just differ in opinions.
Late at night again. Decided to put off the econs mcqs for now, until tommorrow at least. Realised that, my mind, without work to occupy it, started to wander off to something I thought I had forsaken.
The evils of an idle mind.
Hmm I think I shall post something more interesting next time, after the prelims.

No comments: