Monday, August 11, 2003

Clear Skies

Really addicted to jay chou's ye hui mei, been playing it so much that I didn't even listen to 1 of the FFX soundtrack discs I borrowed from ben. Every song is a gem in itself, wiht the trademark jay chou meaningful or rather nonsensical lyrics, depending on which song. I really like qing tian, the lyrics are what I feel sometimes, but I guess as time goes on, I am getting better and better at surpressing such emotions.
As stupid Blogger cannot show chinese, here's a rather crudely translated version, which I hope can pass adrian's high standards.

Clear Skies

That windy day,
i tried to hold your hand,
but maddeningly,
the rain steadily became heavier,
till I couldn't see you at all.
How long more must I wait,
till I can be by your side again.
I'll wait for the day the skies are clear again,
maybe then I'll feel a little better.
A long time ago,
someone secretly loved you for a long time,
but maddeningly,
the gale that blew,
blew us far apart.
Finally,
I can love again,
but the end of the story is you saying goodbye.

No comments: