Thursday, August 07, 2003

In the name of the Father

The last few days been rather uneventful, like I said, after campfire, I seem to have lost some direction... anyway things were interesting in spurts...
Almost got blinded. Literally saw the light as the gleaming blade went horribly close to my right eye.
Team Battle. Team 01 beat Team No Name (according to yangqi) 45-41, and we won only 2 bouts out of 9. Adrian took the last 11 points to win, this kind of skill of course makes him our team's anchor. I beat Pei Yi for 8 points, winning the only other bout we won.
Realised my right arm is growing bigger than my left...
Still trying to catch up with work, can't help but feel dread each time a tutorial approaches as I will feel so dumb...
Went to sim lim with adrian today, he bought a swanky 300 dollars discman that is only 13.7 mm thick. He used 200 from his nets and borrowed my 100. I kind of envy him. I don't have that much disposable income. Also, it was rather fun to see how the shopkeepers were trying to butter up to him by saying things like "I don't sell bad stuff blah blah blah". 2 shopkeepers used the same line. The best part, after much contemplation, he bought the discman, and the first thing adrian said when he left the shop was, "I feel cheated"
Another piece of irony was the fact that his ultra-slim discman could not be stuffed into his bag.
Been listening to Ye Hui Mei like crazy, jay is damn good.
Tommorrow is the national day celebrations... sighz, still need to but my shoes, hope they don't conclude the sale too soon.
Had my o-team interview. Let's hope I get in.
Can't think of a good quote to end this entry.
So let's end it with one of my specials.

Plagiarise that.

No comments: