Saturday, August 30, 2003

P18

Went to support the med fac production at DBS arts centre. They may have changed the concept a bit, but the essence of it was still there and the general feeling was it was a great success.
Thinking back on the time I was panicking about the lack of a script, trying to produce one from my brain as I grappled unsuccessfully with my common tests, then jen's script came along and one look I knew it was quality. After the initial hiccups and misgivings, they triumphed in Dramafeste, and then were invited to perform for the open public.
Never did I expect this. I am just so very happy for all of them, the cast and the crew, and especially jen, who overcame her own self-doubt to make this play a winner.
It just goes to show, one just has to work hard enough to make things happen.
And on a slightly more sombre note, the sight of P18 left me with a heavy heart, and a sigh of resignation....

No comments: