Saturday, August 09, 2003

Quiet contemplation

Just read on soccernet that Jimmy Davis died in a car crash. If you do not know who he is, he is a young man utd striker who was on loan to watford. I too feel the loss as much as his next of kin.
Had a crazy 7 hour meeting today, never knew I had the stamina to hold out for so long. Basically went through the projects for the anniversary year. Looks like next year will be very exciting for 01.
Didn't watch the parade as I was doing homework, trying to clear a lot of back load...
Happy national day guys...

Highlight of the day: June Kiat talking about "terrorists"...

Some fast facts about the campfire, which we realised from watching the video:
When Darren came up to whisper to quanhan about the scene change which was scripted, mogilan was the one who said it not quanhan.
Quite a number of the GC members are obessesed with the "venture cord"
Edwin is pissed with Cong Han for filming more scouts than guides and not filming his interview with a very chio st nick's guide.
The two guides who gave me the flowers were very chio. Haha.
The guide I asked to sing along with me was so taken aback that she fell, dragging 2 of her friends down with her.
Cong Han didn't film Jay's singing. Boo.
Cong Han can't film.
Somehow, "terrorist" appeared a lot of times on our video.
Ronald was shouting "oh my god, zhao yang, oh my god" when he saw the guides give me the flowers.
Mogilan was saying at the end of the campfire, "we would like to thank the following people who without the campfire was a success" The best part was he mentioned "terrorist"
"Venture Cord"was quite chio, I admit.

Argh, the only thing I regret is not asking pong to film the campfire instead of cong han, or why didn't I bring more digital tapes.
I hope I can continue to be your bridge over troubled water.
Haha.

No comments: