Monday, September 15, 2003

4 weeks to Normandy

I'm going to sleep at 11, an achievement of sorts for me.
Today was fine I guess, for a return to school, but I felt like I never left it. Sure most of you feel that way.
Table tennis was a riot, slept at the end of bio lec again, drew leaf cells for bio prac.
Oh I acquired a new disciple of sorts.
And like that another day passes. Strangely rnough it feels like any other day. I guess that is life for a hectic student. You get swarmed with work that you rarely have time to read a sci-fi thriller or legal mystery, write a short story or poem, play some sports, or even a simple game of cards with your siblings. And if we do do so, we are reprimanded for wasting time.
Sighz. Seriously we are all slaves to our busy schedules.
Argh, unless to complain. 4 weeks to the landing on Normandy, the opening of the 2nd front. Better buck up. Leave the introspection for after promos when I are sad enough to write something more coherent.
One should always make the time to enjoy the finer aspects of life, like the scenery at night at Harbourfront...

No comments: