Sunday, September 14, 2003

Procrastination is the greatest sin of a student.

And I would know. But I still let myself fall into its trap.
But how good it felt...Muhahaha...
Spent the whole of today downloading Rockman EXE, watching it, playing frozen throne etc.
Told myself I needed a break away from the incessant mugging, and therefore thought might as well rest the tired brain for a while.
Watched robots in disguise on channel i, after mog called me up to tell me.
Played frozen throne for the first time. Have been figthing the temptation to play it ever since brendan bought it, which is like 2 months. With the first click of the mouse, I was hooked, although I suck at it. Haha. Killed like 5 hours on it. Not consecutively though.
Read a bit of Prey as well. Very intriguing.
Watched Van the Man bag a brace to beat Charlton, Ronaldo was superb, setting Solskjaer up for a great chance which he fluffed somehow.
Oh yah, anyone with the "turn left, turn right" book can lend me? After promos that is. I want to brush up on my hapless chinese.
It's sunday already. Oh darn still have to scan the photos. And PW.
Sighz.
Cycle of laziness is complete.

No comments: