Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Individualistic aspirations

Taking a break from all the mugging. 16 days to go and I hope I am doing enough fast enough.
Everyday nowadays is more or less the same pattern, wake up, school, study, sleep. I feel more like a machine. Life has become very very boring, most of the time I am cooped up in my study room studying with only the radio for company.
Oh well, just slightly over 2 weeks the promos will start, and in 26 days later it will all be a memory. I just hope the reprecussions and fallout will not be disatrous.
Little tidbits about the my rather slow life.
Signed up for job shaodwing, fighting for the only space in a legal firm. Sucks. I really want to go. Another step to my dream.
Had o-team "meeting", all I can say it was not a veryhappy experience for me. But more of it another day, maybe I was just being macham. Didn't offend anyone, if you're thinking. Something more introspective.
Scratched my discman remote screen. Was going to happen sooner or later.
Nothing else.
Can't wait for all these to be over. Holidays will be packed no doubt but I prefer cca activities over studies anytime.
I guess I am always a person with a strong individualistic streak. It is hard for people to work with me, and hard for me to work with other people. That has to change. No man is an island, in the future when I work in society I would have no luxury of choosing project members to work with.
Guess that for a while. I may update sporadically, but with short entries.
Good luck people, all the best.
And to all the people out there, promos maybe important, but do spare a thought to people who contribute to the school as well. A simple good morning to the cleaning lady is nothing to us, but it sure helps to brighten up anyone's day.

No comments: