Saturday, September 20, 2003

Killing a passerby to test a sword

I think this is the longest period I have been away from blogging. I think I can attribute that to my try to sleep early efforts.
Wednesday was the dialogue session, the less I say about it the better. Let's just say the way the "admin" does things does not really inspire much passion in me. Got so fed up over the loss of mugging time that I went to eat with esther in mcdonalds. Had to endure yangqi's gloating the next day over the the amount of work he did, which I didn't do as I went to sleep immediately, felt so tired.
Thursday, borrowed soper, good stuff, less wordy as compared to campbell, and more to the point. Didn't sleep in any of the lectures, and understood everything taught. A rare occurance in my school life. The stars were somehow aligned in my favour.
Friday, played soccer, our class played better than usual, but I missed 6 glit-edged chances and well, we lost. And next week we're playing 6D. Macham great.
Saturday, had med fac meeting, played frozen throne. Started to win games, but must fight the addiction to it. Studied respiration until I understood it.
The title came from one the rockman exe episodes I watched, rather interesting, want to know how to say it in japanese.
Yu Jian is damm nice.
I taught shiming how to download files from irc, and he got kicked in 5 mins for flooding.
PW sucks.
Ran out of random thoughts.
Another time.

No comments: