Friday, September 12, 2003

Normal service is resumed

Well, the good news is that the drilling has more or less died down. I think they destroyed all they could possibly destroy already.
Been spending the last few days studying, harder than I normally do I must admit. The last 2 days mugged with nick, in between bantering like we usually do.
About Evangelion, I believe that it is a form of art, and art has always been about opinion. I believe that Evangelion is good, and I believe I understadn its message. True, it has its fair share of detractors, but which artistic piece doesn't? I believe it is fruitless to argue whether Evangelion is good or not, as that is the opinion of the individual. I rather like to think of it as the show I watched that changed my outlook on life and kindled my interest in anime.
Oh come on, people stop posing as my neighbours. Not funny at all.
Haha, I don't even consider the last post as a poem, it doesn't even rhyme, it is too clunky to be a free verse. Just some drivel I churned out in my sleep deprived frenzy and listening to yes 9.33's incessant ads on turn left, turn right.
And as I always say, sad stuff bring out more emotion, easier to write, happy endings tend to alienate people unless they are under 10.
Oh yah, if you guys were listening to power 98 around 1625h today, you would have heard something very interesting...

No comments: