Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Bringing the house down

The last 2 days the new neighbours of the level above me have been creating a racket with their renovating, the sound of the pneumatic drill practically fills my ears the whole day. And it is darn bloody ^%$#&((^& loud. It was so bad that I went downstairs next to the swimming pool to study. Argh, don't they know that it is the school holidays and poor children like me need a quiet environment to study? Bloody inconsiderate if you ask me. When I do renovate my house I'll at least have the courtesy to inform my neighbours 1 week beforehand that drilling will take place. Oh well, decided to go and study with yangqi in RJ. And a pretty girl better move in upstairs to make it worth my while, tolerating the noise....
Wish had more time a day, 24 hours is really too little. Want to read the backlot of time, newsweek and reader's digest. Also want to continue with Prey. The same time I have to study. Argh.
Had the fencing clinic today. A bit messed up as there were only 4 people to teach. Oh well. The o-nite meeting was ok I guess. Am in charge of fire with nick and christelle.
Fun thing of the day: being chased around the indoor gym by joanne over nick (hmmz...)
Have fun people, don't die while mugging.
I'll have to identify the body...

No comments: