Saturday, July 19, 2003

Ergo. Vis-a-vis. Concordantly.

Haven't found much time to blog. Quick update on the last two days.
Thurs was rather ok, school was shorter in my perception than usual, normally thursdays are draggy affairs. Hauled myself to RI after school, as a result missing the interview with paul masefield. But Fabian and I filmed a great video, no matter what jun seng says. Went home and messed around trying to edit the video, only finished half of it before retiring to bed.
Today was fun, but it only got fun after PE when somehow, for whatever rhyme or reason, sharon boon seer and ester decided to join us for our game of basketball. We played 4 on 4, sharon boon seer enming and myself against boon kwan ester shiming yangqi. I think we won, according to boon seer, and I think I played a good game. My lay ups were rather accurate, but my conversion rate was a little low. Anyway, I must thank the girls for being so sporting to play basketball with us, it was a nice game with ester being blocked by me all the time, sharon shooting for the basket netball style, boon seer's funny style of dribbling. Yeah yangqi played well, our personal duel continues...
Finally got my suit, went to the store and received it from YJ...
After that, reluctantly went for cheerleading. As it turned out it was not as bad as I thought. The cheerleaders were very good, and the rountine was impressive. I think we stand a good chance of winning...
I spilt myself between the cheerleading and helping brenda to ready the med fac banner. We scotch taped the holes and I borrowed lashing ropes from council to secure the banner. I used bowline to secure it, then we hung it. Then walked to the east sussex lane bustop with brenda and took 165 then 156 to Bishan, first stop was S-11 to grab a packed dinner, then RI.
We discussed at length the campfire, but now we are more or less done. Campfire will be a success, I can feel it.

No comments: