Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Seeds of the future

Crappy day. If yesterday was 8/10, today was 6.5/10
1) O for chem. yangqi got B. jolly
2) coach refused to spar with me because he said I never come for training for so long, when I only skipped training once.
3) eyes still hurt

Sighz. Below is my list of things I shall effect from tommorrow onwards. This was after ms lui reminded me that it is impossible to cram all the things you learn in one month, the only way you can do it is by regular revision.

Daily

1) Study 1 topic of 1 subject. (4 out of 7 days in a week) Make a summary on paper of the subject.
2) Do questions on the topic
3) Jot down things not sure about and ask my tutors
4) Read lecture notes the night before
5) Use chinese breaks to do more work

Weekly

1) Complete 4 topics
2) Finish all tutorials for the coming week on Sunday
3) Type summaries of each topic on Sunday

Resolutions

1) Restrict time on the computer to 2 hours
2) Sleep early
3) Don't sleep in lectures

Drastic measures are needed. I put this here to remind myself constantly. We all reap what we sow. Hard work will pay off, and I have always bounced back. With a little discipline, hard work and persistance, I believe I can improve.
As always, here's to a better tommorrow.

No comments: