Monday, July 07, 2003

Out gunned in more ways than one...

Today was supposed to be my free day, my day of relaxation, but as usual nothing goes as planned.
Woke up early, about 0620 this morning and went to jog. Jogged past taka again, it was nice to have a feeling that no one else is along the same road as you. Normally it would be bustling with human traffic during the day, but in the early morning all you have are some joggers and early birds setting up their stalls. However, did not run as far as I wanted too, felt tired far too easily.
Then went home to change, and went online to finish my blog reconstruction. However, went mogilan online, who happily informed me that a meeting is going to be held at nick's house in 1 hour. In any case, I meddled with my code for a while, before getting pissed and leaving the house at 0945.
Took train to bishan, then missed 156. Again. Someone should really complain and get the frequency of 156 to increase by 3 times, 1 every 5 mins. Finally got to nick's house, where mog, muru, nick, js and lau were already there.
Basically what we all did was to cheorograph dances, like a bhangra dance and learn the jolin 72 bian dance... i had to slow the frame rate of the mtv to 3 frames per second so that we could see the moves clearly... and the 2 indians came up with a very euthentic bhangra which was damm zai.
In the end, we left nick's house at about 1330, after eating pizza provided by him. Thanks nick for letting us kill your house. Again.
Lau had to leave for PW, so the 4 of us went to LAN at AMK central. First we had lunch, then off we went to frag. Adrian eventually came to join us. It was the good ol' times, as mog said, using the same 4-letter password (no caps), Nagurum being damm pro, nelly the hum ji king camper, zephyr the noisy screener, myself still can't really shoot properly. Strangely, before Adrian came, we were still rather quiet, but once he came it was REALLY back to the old times, with vulgarities being screamed at the top of our voices, with the exception of the very guai seng. It was just bloody hilarious as we played cock and adrian and muru were CT and mog, js and myself were T. The 3 of us took awps and it was just like shooting ducks in a range. What would happen is adrian will try to bunny-hop away to safety, and one resounding boom later he would be shouting "F*** you!" at the top of his voice. That repeated itself at least 4-5 times... And I had 37 frags that round...
After LAN, I played time crisis 3. I rather regret my decision as after LAN I was still zombie-ing around and was not at my best. Add that to the fact there were 4 idiots irritating me I blew my $5 worth of tokens quite quickly...died at only stage 2....
After that, went to stone at KFC to recover, they bought food, I just drank water from my bottle as my throat was hoarse from screaming vulgarities... then we went on to buy the much-talked about AJ Ice, which was a huge ice kachang. It was really nice, and the 5 of us shared 1. Adrian tried to cut a tunnel through it, but destroyed it himself in the end. We ended up fighting for the parts where hershey's chocolate was added, and thanks to murugan the table was a mess when we left.
It was late, so we left for home.
Haha, today was fun in a way, but I would like to laze around at home for once. Never mind, the highlight of the day was really the swearing session, seriously the words that adrian use would make even a sailor blush....

No comments: