Sunday, July 13, 2003

Me, me, me

Argh.
The whole of yesterday everyone, and I mean EVERYONE went on and on about my hair. I was just trying to see how spiky it can get and I must admit I should have not spiked my sides, but still what am I? Some kind of walking attraction? Even my sec 2 teacher Mrs Ng commented on it. That took the cake.
Those (un)fortunate enough to see that hairstyle will most likely be treated to it again.
In any case, update since I last blogged.
1) I got a D for econs. no good. died for essay
2) I got A2 for GP. Says a lot when my best subject is the subject that requires no studying. Second in class behind crystal, expected.
3) 4 people turned up for auditions. That's how sad...
Saturday was a crazy day. First went RJ for the pre temasek seminar thingy, which was forced by alina again to present. After that, walked in the rain to take 156, got my shoes wet, damm pissed, phoned mog to lend me a pair of shoes, ate ban mian at S-11 by myself, mucked around in the den for a while before activity started. Crapped up some stuff for the long quan dance, adrian could tell was quite pissed that he had to sing.
Then it was 02 campfire. It was more of a pubbing sessions, minus the usually omni-present drugs and liquor. It had a party atmosphere, but I felt the programme dragged on a bit. After that, dragged myself home...
Now to do something about my hair...

No comments: