Thursday, July 03, 2003

Mitosis and Meiosis Overdrive

Biology is a nice subject to study, as you get to learn about the fascination of life and protoplasm, but why on EARTH must we have exams on it??? There is just such a great volume of things to remember that I have no choice bu to spot questions... sighz heard physics was as hard as chemistry, so by association of sadism I expect biology to be as bad tommorrow.
Studied in the den today, was very conducive as I didn't have my computer next to me, tempting me with its flickering screen... in the end managed to study, I think, was writing down all the stuff on pieces of paper, whether it entered my mind is another thing...
Need to settle the ventures log and comm service problem, then start work on outlook issue in july and cheerleading competition, and dramafeste script is NOT done. jolly.
on a lighter side, watched chemistry today. It is just 100% lame, the same "my fiance is my half-brother!" cliche. But just watched it for rui en, haha. Her voice is damn deep for a girl.
"Everything that has a begining has an end."
Tommorrow is the end of the common tests.
Let's hope it doesn't end in body bags.

No comments: