Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Say it as it is

I never kept a diary before I started blogging. When I first started to blog, I didn't have a clear idea why I wanted to do it, just that it was interesting. But as time went on, I used my blog as a soundboard, where I can say what I want, about anything I want.
It has always been my way to say it as it is, I call that being straightfoward, others call that tactless. I admit that my PR skills are the pits, due to my outspoken nature. I do not believe in being politically correct, if something is lousy I'll just say its lousy.
That was me a few years ago. Scouts have taught me that is a dumb thing to do as it does not inspire people to work for you. Although you are telling the truth, there are many ways to tell the truth and a blunt and obtrusive way is not the way to go if one wanted to be an effective leader.
Having said that, I don't think they apply to blogging. It is my blog, I say what I want, what my opinions are, and the kid's gloves will come off and I pull no punches. I'll hold nothing back.
What I say here is ultimately my opinions, and no one can stop me from saying what I want. Already, the whole day you are putting on masks in school, work or during ccas, why continue to put what isn't what you really think on your blog?
I guess, this is the way I am and it will be very hard to change.
And I really, really, really hate wearing masks.
I wish I could take mine off.
I really do.

No comments: