Sunday, July 27, 2003

They'll come, they always come...

The countdown begins now.
Just 7 days to the greatest show ever put up in the tiny area called the atrium in RI will be staged. It promises a night where months and months of planning, paperwork, sleepless nights, proposals, blood, sweat, tears, arguments, tense moments, midnight smses and phone calls will bear fruit. The night where we put up a how for those honoured to watch. A night to remember.
And I will be part of it. That is the only reward I want.


The next week will be the last crazy week. Wednesday is temasek seminar, then I have to rush back for campfire full dress rehearsal. On thursday and friday, I am supposed to paly a small role in dramafeste, but have to ask the directors whether i'm still involved. Then saturday will be the day of days, where campfire will be a rip-roaring success. Finally, I end the week by getting trashed in pesko sukan (sp?).
My foot is getting along fine, after twisting it when I fell awkwardly after being tackled from the side by junseng while playing soccer in RI on friday. My usual tie2 da3 doctor was delighted to see me again as I provide him regular business, and he advised me not to use my foor too much for a week. With competition on Sunday, I rather not risk it, but I will sit out PE and wistfully look at yangqi and co play basketball.
My project work group came to my house today, 4 of them trashed my room, Keng Piang as usual was being blamed for everything, and it was fun as we readied our file for external checking tommorrow.
Still haven't finished hardwired, what with all my stuff to do, finished maths tutorial 11 but haven't done chem tutorial, starting to dread chem tutorials...

And as quickly as it came, it went, silently, like it was never there before. Briefly, but surely it brightened our lives, yet with its passing the gloom it chased away came back, this time darker and more ominous than before...

No comments: