Sunday, July 20, 2003

Injustice for all

Today was a great day of rest and procrastination.
Woke up at 10, zombied around reading newspapers eating breakfast before my systems reached 100% capacity, then turned on my computer.
Did the earlier entry, then completed the editing of the commercial video.
After lunch, dad and bros fixed up the new computer, which is located in the corner of the staircase. I watched in amusement as brendan, my youngest brother argue with dad over how to fix the table, where this nail goes etc. I was there before. My dad is super eccentric that makes him exasperating yet amusing. In the end, the computer was fixed up, and my cunning brother managed to get a black monitor, speakers the works. I always wanted a black colour scheme for my computers, but my father was always against it, somehow my brother managed to convince him... Watched him play frozen throne and marveled at the speed of the progress bar...
Oh yah, finally got my weights... LaU mocked me as it was only 6 kg, he claims that he uses it for fore arm. Well, when I reach your standard then I will heed that advice.
Still quite shaken by the skateboarding incident yesterday. I thought over it and realised I do not have much experience handling these kind of pai kias... sheesh... still I think they were a bunch of losers who were just looking for fights.
A new, busy week awaits me. Tommorrow Muru will lend me some indian costume, for racial harmony day. Also, IFG kicks off on wed, with cheerleading on the same day.
Life is a blast.
Just let me procrastinate a bit more...

No comments: