Saturday, July 05, 2003

No more pandora's box...

I've just realised how stupid pandora's box sounds... so I changed it. Not really a major change, but I think I will do some tommorrow if I can drag myself away from MMBN3...
Today was quite hectic, early in the morning went to RJC to take a english test (not SAT). Breezed through it, left RJ and took 156 to RI. There I handled the ventures' logs.
After a rather late dismissal, we had 2 seperate meetings, one for anniversary and one for campfire.
Yeah, tensions rose quite high today. But Guys TM, we are all friends, take it easy man.
And as for our dear old jimmy, you are one lucky bastard. Seriously I am quite willing to be in your place.
The highlight for the day was when we observed a minute's silence for jimmy... and how we digressed to his ahem... "close experience".

No comments: