Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Will it end in body bags?

Got stabbed in the shoulder by edwin today during training, and my guard was totally scratched when we pseudo-sparred today. That made training very fun, but edwin is quite violent and he nearly hit yangqi in the face as well.
Yesterday slpet at 1, feeling tired now. Still have to settle campfire plans, cheerleading, project work etc. Tommorrow will be filming campfire commercials, thank the heavens ms lui is so nice to let me skip remedial tommorrow.
I regard it as a great blessing that I have nice, understanding and good tutors like ms lui, mrs toh and mrs tan, it really makes a difference to a student with poor study habits like me.
Oh yah, RI broke ACS' 42 year stranglehold on the swimming title. That is really great, pity I'm not around to take advantage of the coming half day. (?)
Still holding on I guess, still have the fight in me...

No comments: