Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Hanging by a thread

One moment, I was happily writing the third paragraph of my essay. The next, I vaguely remember the table rushing up to my face as I blacked out.
Sheesh, like my mum pointed out matter-of-factly as I came home today before dinner, "it's so nice to see your face in the daylight."
Been going home very late these few days, but cannot be helped I guess. Everything seems to require my attention.
Cheerleading was a blast today, but the loudest cheer has to reserved for them, the girls and the guys out there sweating it out. My contribution was minimal, the real stars of the show were them. My sincerest thanks to amanda for putting up and coordinating a great show.
Saw stephanie and kenneth sparring, lost 20 cents thanks to kenneth...
Going to buy hardwired tommorrow. Can't hardly wait...
And yeah, doc ock looks cool...here he is...

No comments: