Saturday, June 21, 2003

Birth

AC Day 1
I was late. Yeah, as I slept only at 4 as I had mind-induced stomachaches. Had to beg mum to send me to school, and arrived at 0815, missing flagbreak totally.
As usual, the Guys TM were GLing me, but then the programme shifted to gateway building. I set up the hi-fi at the junior block field and stayed there to watch them build for a while, before disappearing to play soccer. But my stamina was not with me today, so I quit after a short while. Went to grab a drink and went back to the field to chat with the rest.
Once the gateways were built, I took my camera and filmed the patrols. Then I had to go back to the den and make cordial with fabian. Unfortuantely, we had run out of cordial and fabian and brandon had to be "persuaded" to go buy some.
Lunch, wasn't very hungry, helped move the food boxes to the tables. Saw some fencers come RI to ask for donations, had a good laugh with them but was careful not to neglect my duties. I was really appalled when I asked Stephanie the price of the pen ($10), in the end I ended giving her 20 cents.
Next was catapult challenge. This I don't know much about, as I went outside of school to buy a newpaper and a drink. Came back to the J1 room and soon it was Talentime.
Sighz, due to the sensitivity of the matter, I shall not speak too much on how we eventually got the LT. In any case, I was the judge, and although I couldn't think of intelligient quotes at times, it was great fun. After that was the war council, then flagbreak which I disappeared to lock the classrooms and clean the drink dispenser. Wanted to run around the track, but the Guys TM went to reccee the spooks route, so i followed.
Seriously RI is damm spooky when all the lights are off, especially the science block. We had a rather fun time trying to see how scared people will be. We marked out the route, then went to have dinner at J8.
When i reached home, it was already 10, so I went to sleep immediately...typed half of this the next morning...

No comments: