Saturday, June 21, 2003

Death

AC Day 2
Late again. I missed flagbreak again, and reached there to take charge of the soccer station for station games. It was quite fun, but I was under the hot sun and was wearing the suffocating Raffles Camp shirt and therefore was sweating like mad. I saved most of the penalties, although some of them stung my right palm. The patrols also had to conjure up a "beautiful" goal, and I had a fun time laughing at kestrel's overindulgence and extravagance, also at owl's attempt to destroy the rugby posts and hawk's penalty accuracy but sadly unimaginative goal. In the end, like what I told the patrols, the build-up may be all nice and fancy, but if you don't score, it is sadly of no use. In other words, the end product is just as important, sometimes even more.
Albert, my co-ic came only when the last patrol came, and he spent most of the time commenting on some RGS jumpers on their inability to jump...
Next was Iron Chef, so I left with edwin, alvin, adrian and albert to J8. We bought nutrisoy from the supermarket and sat at orange julius. I was adding more questions to the stupid quiz, and asked them for input. When they finished their hot dogs, I made my way to S-11 for lunch. Ordered duck rice, then murugan ambushed me from behind. Turns out mogilan, lau, don and muru left to eat lunch as well. I ate my duck rice and finished mogilan's mee hoon kuay for him.
Stupid quiz was next, which i was in charge. I think it was more of a partial success than anything, like some of the J1s said it was more of an intellectual quiz. In any case, I sort of lost my voice as I had to shout to quieten down the SU at times. Best part was when i asked which is junseng's favourite mrt station, all the J1s behind started hugging each another and his face was damn red...
Skill O-Rama. Only saw the front portion, as my dad called me to go home at around 6. Saw Andreas' powerful memory, but sadly had to leave soon after. Lau as usual was extraing around.
Went home, ate steamboat, almost had no appetite... Talked to Kim for the first time in like 3 months and talked to stephanie as well. Played Vice City for a while, got a headache, then went to sleep.

No comments: