Thursday, June 26, 2003

"A day of reckoning, with those who made us slaves!"

Time is ticking for me. Yet I am still doing other things instead of studying...
Today, attempted last year's common test maths paper, could not solve 40% of the sums... Felt demoralised and gave up.
Then after lunch, was watching Beast Wars The Agenda Part 1-3, something I really wanted to do. Really loved the part when Megatron gives his soliloquy.
After watching, slacked around, then went searching for a Megaman Battle Network 3 rom. Finally found it after a long while, then started playing. Well, the rest, as they say is history as my forlorn chem file lies untouched on my bed...

"So we are now face-to-face, Optimus Prime. In one future you awaken and become the great leader of the Autobots. But time shall take a different track now. And now, Optimus Prime. In memory of the Decepticons. For the glory of the Predacons. For the Cybertron that is rightfully ours, and mine to rule...I unleash the storm of vengeance. Farewell."

And proceeds to blow Optimus Prime's head to slag...

No comments: