Thursday, June 12, 2003

Same shit, different day.

CCAL camp is just damm boring... some parts of it was fun but I just can't shake off the feeling that I would be better off doing something else...like trying to study...
Argh, have the most agonising decision to make, whether to in fell swoop buy Armada #3 to #12...would cost me at least $70... also I am on the look out for the War Within compilation...need to stock up on $$.
Dreamwave's comics are damm good. Artwork is great, storyline great, price not so great...I think I will just buy the compilations for all the 6 issue mini series like War and Peace and try to stop myself from buying Armada comics...
And now there's TMNT, Transformers/G.I Joe comics coming... must learn to resist...
Read on Hasbro's official page that they are doing a live-action Transformers movie, really made my day. Then also find out that they are doing a live action Evangelion movie. Made my day even better. I am not a fanatic, but I still hope that they will do the 2 movies well, but knowing the americans, they won't be able to do justice to such a great series such as Evangelion.

No comments: