Saturday, June 14, 2003

"It's over, Prime..."
Megatron, Transformers: The Movie 1990

CCAL camp, thank goodness, was slightly more fun today, because it required a lot of hands on stuff, and we played the classic team building games, like come in the centre and huddle. I must say that I learnt some stuff from it after all, and it wasn't quite the total waste of time I thought it would be.
Some much crap happened throughout, gladys causing everyone to look at me by yelping damm loudly, adrian talking a lot of crap (as usual), having a mass apology and encouragement session where I was told by velda that I had a bad leg, and apologised to sharon over the short and basketball jokes I ever made about her.I also had to carry xing cong, watch renji talk crap his slippery fingers etc. It was a nice day in the end. Dad told me in the morning how boring it may be, you are obliged to go for it, simply because it is a committment, and if you don't have passion for what you are doing, you will never enjoy it and it will become a chore. I'm glad I took his advice.
Father's day tommorrow, as usual no gift. If I bought a gift he would scold me for wasting money, that's my dad for you. As usual, to celebrate Father's day, I would let him read the papers first. Serious. With 3 people, 1 Straits Times is not enough to go around.
Had a hectic week, filled with trainings, a beach outing, LCMs, and the euphoria of getting my own foil. Saw adrian's face for 6 days, next week I'll see him for 5 days (6 if there is a meeting on tues)....
Wish I could make myself study hard, somehow everytime I face a book I feel like sleeping... Right arm still smarts a bit, but should be fine after a while...
Next week will be more trainings and finally AC. Although SARS forced us to change a lot of the original plans, we are confident this year's AC will be as good as it gets.
And Brandon if you see this, I want to kick your butt. Both adrian and I brought blank cds today, and you didn't show up. You owe us Vice City...
There is a PW meeting tommorrow, venue time unknown... ain't that just prime?
Brendan my bro just bought the new alex rider book, and now he and I are wrestling over who gets to read it when, waiting for him to sleep to read it. But seemingly he intends to stay awake and finish the book. By the way, the books are very good, they are by anthony hororwitz and it is about a teenage spy named alex rider, but it deals with the issue of saving the world in a very serious and mature manner.
One week of the hols has bitten the dust, 2 more weeks before common tests, which I promised mum that I would work hard for...Last week friday would be the meeting again of my primary school friends, weilin, bing han and larry, wonder how they all have been.
Last of all, to signal the coming of AC, I ended a mail with "01 Battlefield - Where heroes are waiting to be crowned."
5 minutes later, alvin sends a mail with the line below.
"01 Battlefield - Where heroes are waiting to be killed."

No comments: