Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Telling a tall tale

It is about time I wrote about this.
I'm short. Yes, if there is one thing I am very unhappy about my life is my lack of centimetres on the y-plane.
The crux of the issue is not exactly vainity, but more of perception. People generally perceive people shorter than them to be inferior to them, something left over from our ancient barbaric times as cavemen I guess.
Also, I am sick and tired of jumping as high as I can and still be unable to block alvin's shots in basketball.
Yeah I am a paltry 1.66 m. I am the shortest in the GC. Some girls are taller than me.
Sighz, oh well, not much I can do except play more basketball and hope it helps me lengthen. If I can just reach 1.70 m I'll be happy.

Taking a hiatus from studying, decided to crap about my lack of height.
Oh yah, almost forgot that Megaman Battle Network 3 is out today. Must search for the rom.

No comments: