Sunday, June 29, 2003

This is what happens when you don't get enough sleep...

Last night I had 2 very weird dreams.
First some background on the events before the dreams. I was reading Sloman in the afternoon, then fell asleep around 1530 and woke up around 1630. I was slightly groggy, but still I continued to read Sloman, until I read the part about coffee prices rising, which reminded me that I was supposed to try and make a cup of mocha by mixing instant coffee mix with milo powder. I did that, and finished a beer mugful of the concoction. (It was nice, by the way)
Yeah, I think my nap and the caffeine made me not sleepy, despite the fact I turned in at 12. I think I tossed and turned until I finally slept at around 0230.
Now for the dreams. The 1st one was about a friend of mine. He is the one who had to send off the person he liked to US. Anyway, he told me on monday he was leaving for malaysia. In the dream, I dreamt that he came back and I was talking to him. I asked him about malaysia and said he was malaysia for only a while, the rest of the time he was in US visiting her. I was dumbstruck, and he coolly said with a dismissive shake of his head. At that point I woke up.
The 2nd one was that I thought I had woken up, and was still sleepy. I changed and somehow I ended up in a garden. I was sitting on a chair on one of those metal tables you normally see in parks. Then the singer rui en comes in and says "here's your breakfast" . I think it was char kway yeow, and I ate as she talked to me. She said she was fed up of me waking up late and that it was high time I bought breakfast for her instead. I merely smiled and talked some stuff. Then magically it was the end of the day and I was turning in for the day. I told myself to wake up early to buy some breakfast for her. At the end, I was struggling to wake up after hearing the alarm, then I realised it was all a dream and the alarm was from my handphone...
So yeah, that is what you get when you don't get enough sleep.
Now to mug to fail.
Don't worry guys, I will hold you guys up by being the lowest percentile.

No comments: